Re: updated turtle data files

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I checked into CVS updated Turtle data files that should eliminate
> numeric short forms in favor of explicit lexical form + datatype
> representations under data-r2/.
>
> Could people who can run most of the test suite take a shot at the
> latest in CVS and report any errors to me? I've done some spot checking
> but am not currently setup to run the full suite (oops, better get that
> in line by next week).
>
> I guess AndyS would be the best one to catch any mistakes I've made, but
> any other reports are welcome!

I've run the tests from CVS and from the web successfully.

I had a basic check with:

find . -name \*.ttl -a ! -name manifest\* -print | xargs grep -l ' [0-9]'

I visually checked data files this produced and they look OK.

It did also yield many result files (RDF graphs in our vocabulary for result
sets) in Turtle with short-cut numbers.

The use of rs:index does not matter but, in an ideal world, the use of
rs:value would change as well.

 Andy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited