Re: Tests: OFFSET and LIMIT

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Some tests for LIMIT/OFFSET
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/solution-seq/
>
> All the test involve ORDER BY so that the results are consistent.

Glitter passes all but slice-4 and slice-5. Upon further inspection,
these tests (maybe others?) rely on sorting xsd:integer typed literals
and plain literals in a consistent manner, which I think we agreed is
undefined by the spec?

Lee

PS Glitter doesn't pass the i18n tests, but I didn't expect that it
would - my test harness, at least, isn't setup to handle it well, and
I'm not sure if the query engine handles i18n well either.