Re: Agenda - 10 Jul 2007 @ 14:30 UTC

On 9 Jul 2007, at 18:08, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am neck-deep in moving to a new apartment, so no time to put
> together a proper agenda.
>
> Let's take a look at Chimezie's EARL results, and perhaps we can
> agree to put together a short document with example EARL results to
> help implementors produce results that we can use easily.

I can't make the meeting this week, but if it helps my current test
results are here:
http://mh.totl.net/~swh/dawg-tests/results.html
http://mh.totl.net/~swh/dawg-tests/earl.ttl

Some of the remaining fails are down to deficiencies in the harness,
some are because I only do top-down processing, some are because I
don't handle named graphs distinct from the default graph.

The earl results are just cribbed from Chimezie's and the spec docs,
and I've not checked them for correctness.

- Steve