Re: Tests: data-r2/algebra

Andy Seaborne wrote on 06/12/2007 01:42:07 PM:

> Checked in:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/algebra/
>
> 12 tests.
>
> These tests cover various issues to do with the SPARQL algebra, suchas
filter
> scopes, nested optionals, repeated optionals using the same variable.

Glitter passes all of the tests but nested optionals 1; i've examined the
test and my code, and I'm convinced the test is correct: my code is (too)
aggressively subtituting the value of single-valued bindings into other
parts of the query, which breaks in this sort of nested optional
construct.

I'll fix that code, and I support approving these 12 tests on Tuesday.

Lee