Re: Tests: data-r2/algebra

Chimezie Ogbuji wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 18:42 +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>> This is not intended to be a complete coverage. If there are specific other
>> areas for the algebra that people would like covered, please say so.  Or
>> supply additional tests!
>
> FYI: I was hoping that with a mechanism to determine what SPARQL Algebra
> coverage we have currently (by evaluating XPath expressions on the parse
> trees as XML - per EricP's suggestion) we would know (for certain) the
> Algebra 'forms' that are not covered and so additional tests can be
> easily constructed for these 'forms'.

Checking the coverage would be very good.  What does the evaluation process
say about the tests I have just checked in?  They are clearly not complete but
it would be good to know where concentrate next.

The tests are actually ones I already had, written to test the differences
between the old-style evaluation and the algebra.  This is primarily to do
with order of evaluation and scoping.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England