Agenda - 29 May 2007 @ 14:30 UTC

We had a lightly attended meeting last week; we discussed the below agenda 
then and made some progress. This week things have been held up a bit due 
to working to address PFPS's comments. We'll stick with this agenda and 
see where we stand and try to gather more specific actions to move along 
the implementation report work.

0. Convene [1]RDF Data Access WG meeting of Tuesday, 29 May 2007
at 14:30:00 UTC
         + LeeF chairing
         + teleconference bridge: tel:+1.617.761.6200 
tel:+ tel:+44.117.370.6152 code:7333
         + on irc at: irc://
         + Scribe: @@
         + Regrets: EliasT, Chimezie, Jeen
         + roll call
         + approve 22 May minutes (in draft) [2]
         + next meeting 5 Jun. @@ recruit scribe
         + agenda comments?

1. Review ACTION Items

These actions appear DONE:

Let's check on the status of the following actions:

ACTION: AndyS+EricP: Run through an example in yacker
ACTION: ericP to poke IETF folks about registering SPARQL media types 
(esp. application/sparql-query)
ACTION: EricP to run the yacker tool over and annotate the existing tests
ACTION: ericP to get in touch with SteveH re: setting up an environment to 
generate an Overview page for tests in data-r2 a la
ACTION: ericP, jeen, or LeeF to update with info on possible 
results format and on changes to manifest and test vocabularies
ACTION: ericP to write a test showing that langMatches doens't do extended 

ACTION: LeeF to add `chimezie's leading digit test to the test suite
ACTION: LeeF to remember that the wee, lost filter tests should be put 
[recorded in]
ACTION: LeeF to mark the 4 regex tests approved

2. CR publication status

(From Lee.)

3. XML and JSON Results Format publication status

Last week we were waiting on a publication date? What's the status now?

4. Implementation report

EricP generated a list of facets (features) of the query language:

I'd like to get one or more volunteers to look this over and suggest 
changes or give it a thumbs-up.

We need to be able to summarize how our test suite covers these features. 

We need to ask implementors to contribute test results in EARL as per

We need to be able to go from EARL -> implementation report.

5. Testing

5a. Query Language

Let's keep moving tests over and approve them, hopefully in conjunction 
with monitoring test coverage. 

5b. Protocol

Elias sends his regrets, but says that protocol testing is on his radar. 
Let's find out if anyone else is interested in working with him on that. 


Received on Monday, 28 May 2007 20:07:28 UTC