Re: Status of the SPARQL algebra

Kendall Clark wrote:

 > Comments:
 >
 > 1. Numbering the sections and subsections will make it easier to
 > refer to (yes, I know this makes moving it into rq24 a matter of some
 > duplication...)

Worse than that - they keep changing!  I reordered most of the doc today.

>> 4/ Advice on how to typeset squiggly symbols in portable XHTML,
>
> FWIW, on F'fox 2.0 on Mac, this looks fine.

Unfortunately, I have only included what I found to be absolutely safe (Greek
characters).  There are more Unicode characters I'd like to use but not all
browsers display things correctly.   FF is better than IE (6 and 7) but is
hardly complete (why this isn't an OS font issue, I don't know).  But there
are more symbols again that would be good that aren't even in Unicode.