Re: agenda, 24 Oct 2006, 14:30 UTC

Kendall Clark wrote on 10/23/2006 10:42:05 AM:

> 3. Scope of FILTER
>
> This has been hanging around for several weeks now; we had a proposal
> last week: where are we now? Last week's discussion quickly moved to
> how we spell OPTIONAL; does this issue depend on that one?

I created some test cases that I think illustrate the effects of FILTERs
being scoped to the smallest enclosing group. Perhaps we can make progress
by asking if people agree/disagree with these test cases?

This message contains the test cases and explanations:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JulSep/0243

Lee