Re: SOURCE example cases

thanks Steve...

On Sep 28, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Steve Harris wrote:

> http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/source-tests/
>
> Heres an early stab at SOURCE cases that Alberto and I agree on.

and here is sample output as generated by RDFStore running those tests

    http://www.rdfstore.org/dawg-testcases/results.html

the regression tests perl script is at

    http://www.rdfstore.org/dawg-testcases/runtests.txt

(we might need to add SELECT DISTINCT explicitly to source-query-003
and source-query-005 to get the above results unless implicit in the
query engine)

> I've ommited test 004, as we've only agreed it verbally, but it may be
> added before the telecon.

we eventually need to decide how to express a NULL source/context - use
a special resource like dawg:EmptySource or dawg:NULL might be an
option

Alberto