Re: Fwd: namespace versioning (Dublin Core) use case for DAWG?

The UC requirements on disjunction allows this to be expressed.

I am not in favour of special mechansim syntax for handling the special
case of alternative predicates if we have the requirement for general
disjunction.  We could have special syntax to generate the same query -
personally, I don't see a need from this one case.  Are there others?

DCMI have choosen to have completely different URIs for dc11:titile and
dc10:title which coudlbe because the defintion of title has been
improved in 1.1 making it different from title in 1.0.

The "temporarily assume" is a query premise and is an update on the
query target so, if the taget is a shared resource, needs locking or
transaction or something to isolate the query.

There can be many appraoches to versioning so I don't think we are
helping to supporting one approach and not others at this stage.

	Andy