Re: ACTION Jos: discuss test suite documentation and maintenance with Steve, EricP, AndyS, ...

That page looks good.

It does show an issue with "file:" in the manifest.  We can either leave
the refs as "file:" and assume that people download and unpack the test
set to execute locally or replace all the "file:"s with "http:"s.  The
latter places a burden on the test implementer to do something to have
remote URLs served up locally (e.g. a local cache and intercept test
file access). Executing the test set across the web is not going to go
very well!

	Andy