Proposed reply to Chris Wilper: Real-world use case for 3.10

Below is an outline of my proposed reply to Chris Wilper on his use
case for requirement 3.10, posted to public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org.

----

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your posting to the DAWG comments list. The DAWG is always
happy to receive comments and use cases on its proposed requirements.

The requirement you noted was moved from PENDING to APPROVED at the
DAWG face to face on the 15th July. You can view the details at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#req

Keep the comments coming!

Cheers,
Tom

--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312