RE: Carlsbad RDF Data Access ftf minutes for review

A few correction to the minutes of the f2f from my perspective:

(1) I'd like to be on the record as offering editorial feedback to Kendall,
with his previous concurrence, as a part of:

    <b>ACTION KendallC</b>: draft revision, toward updating our public

possibly in the same way as Rob: ie, "ACTION Howard to offer editorial
feedback" (speaking of which, Kendall, if you've been making progress that
should be imminent, no?)

(2) Re Simon's ACTION item:

    <b>ACTION SimonR</b>:
    write a document discussing tradeoffs with adapting XQuery as an RDF
    query language for discussion thru the September meeting in Bristol.

I'd similarly like to be noted as "Howard to be a resource for Simon" or
some such, again with Simon's previous concurrence.

(3) I abstained on the BRQL/RDQL vote, where it was:

    <b>RESOLVED to adopt <a
    href="http://www.w3.org/2004/07/08-BRQL/">BRQL</a> v1.11 as our
    strawman query language design</b>, over the <b><a href=

"http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0101.html"

(4) Re my participation in [1]: "RobS, EricP, HowardK, and SimonR explored
XQuery designs in another break-out":

I would love to be able to claim that I contributed substantively to this
effort but cannot in all honesty do so: one look at Simon's gobbledeegook on
the whiteboard was enough to induce uncontrollable shaking and cause all my
neural systems to go into complete shutdown. (Thank gawd no one's ever seen
that happen to me in public at least. :-)

Howard

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf2#xqfa