Re: iTQL documentation update

Looks like I've been beaten to the chase and the new site is already
up. I'll restate it, you can find the new documentation here:

http://www.kowari.org/

The iTQL information is under Kowari Documentation -> iTQL Commands.

Tom

--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312