RE: An evaluation of TriQL

Yoshio,

Thank you for adding this evaulation.  The more evaluations, the better.

I don't follow this part though:

> 3.4 Subgraph Results
>
> TriQL+?
>
> Yes if the graph is written in TriG or TriX.
>
> The server could return the NAME of the matched graph

Returning the name of the graph isn't the same as returning a subgraph
because it's just a name.  Even if it returned the contents of the named
graph, it isn't a selected subgraph (its not part of a graph); isn't it a
subcomponent of the named graph collection?

	Andy