Re: Objective 4.6 -- additional semantic information

I very much like your proposed wording

[[
"The protocol should allow construction of notional RDF
graphs inferred (e.g. using standardized semantics such
as RDFS, OWL or emerging technologies such as SWRL or N3
rules) so that queries may be posed against the inferred
knowledge base."
]]

so much, that I would seem to me to be a requirement :)

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
09/06/2004 00:35