RE: I can accept... (Was: Re: Objective 4.6: additional semantic knowledge)

There seems to be some white box/black box confusion here.  The external
appearance (black box) is an RDF graph and that is what matters for a
recommendation; the design objective is just making clear that the RDF graph
may be realised/described within the deploying server (that is a different
view point - it's the deployment view) using some other system (and is a
white box oriented view).

	Andy