RE: uc&r 1.71

> Ouch... Does that mean your volunteering to convert the
> RDF-XML that's there to N3 or Turtle? Please? :>
>
> (I'd prefer *not* NTriples in this doc.)

Can do - see below for some samples of UC 2.2.  Its just running the RDF/XML
through jena.rdfcopy then neatening a touch: I've attached some examples:
the pretty N3 writer, the plain one (no nested bNodes) and q-triples
(N-Triples-like but with prefixing for qnames).  It is what ever makes it
clearest for the reader.

Shows up the parse error in 2.3 as well (ObjectName and /objectName).

There is the matter that only RDF/XML is an official syntax for RDF;
N-triples is defined by RDF-core as a testing syntax.

	Andy

PS "Triumph" is a registered trademark.

N3 Pretty Writer:

@prefix triumph:  <http://triumph.info/schema/#> .
@prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .

<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433>
      rdf:type triumph:part ;
      rdfs:label "Accelerator Cable MK3" ;
      triumph:depends-on <http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39> ;
      triumph:part-for <http://triumph.info/2004/SpeedTriple> ;
      triumph:part-number "LCD 100-04BSPT" .

<http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39>
      rdfs:label "Mounting Bracket" ;
      triumph:requires
              [ triumph:has-number "4" ;
                triumph:part-number "149028ab-MT" ;
                triumph:type <http://triumph.info/part-type/screwx>
              ] .

N3-PLAIN: no nested bNodes:

@prefix triumph:  <http://triumph.info/schema/#> .
@prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .

<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433>
      rdf:type triumph:part ;
      triumph:depends-on <http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39> ;
      rdfs:label "Accelerator Cable MK3" ;
      triumph:part-number "LCD 100-04BSPT" ;
      triumph:part-for <http://triumph.info/2004/SpeedTriple> .

<http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39>
      triumph:requires _:b1 ;
      rdfs:label "Mounting Bracket" .

_:b1  triumph:type <http://triumph.info/part-type/screwx> ;

---------------
N3-TRIPLES: adding a prefix of http://triumph.info/part/ and
http://triumph.info/2004/ would compact it more.

@prefix triumph:  <http://triumph.info/schema/#> .
@prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .

<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433> rdf:type triumph:part .
<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433> triumph:part-for
<http://triumph.info/2004/SpeedTriple> .
<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433> triumph:part-number "LCD 100-04BSPT" .
<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433> triumph:depends-on
<http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39> .
<http://triumph.info/part/0d92ie433> rdfs:label "Accelerator Cable MK3" .

<http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39> rdfs:label "Mounting Bracket" .
<http://triumph.info/part/329i2dk39> triumph:requires _:b1 .

_:b1     triumph:type <http://triumph.info/part-type/screwx> .
_:b1     triumph:part-number "149028ab-MT" .
_:b1     triumph:has-number "4" .