UC&R 1.48 (Was: Re: UC&R 1.47 )

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:04:03AM -0400, Farrukh Najmi wrote:
> Kendall Clark wrote:

> -2.6 Discovering What People Say about News Stories (Publishing)
> Not clear why the use case talks about multiple query languages. Is
> multiple query languages
> a goal of DAWG. Is the idea that DAWG describes one abstract syntax with
> one or more concrete bindings
> and the multiple query languages map to multiple bindings of DAWG?

No, this UC is meant to motivate requirements that the data access
protocol be able to transport RDF query languages other than the one
we design. That is, the multiple query languages here are some subset
of the 20 or so existing RDF query languages.

Thanks, Farrukh, for the comments. I have used some of yr suggestions,
and deferred others till I have a better sense of the group.

A new version, 1.48, is now available.

Best,
Kendall