RE: requirement: rdfs query (for lack of a better name...)

I could on at great length about how bad an idea I think this is, but
I'll keep it short.

Adding "just a little bit of inference" to the query language is the
road to disaster. It just doesn't work that way.

What's more, adding support for just one particular flavor of
supplementary semantic knowledge (RDFS) is great way to kill off use of
any other knowledge sources. It's really hard to come up with a query
language for inference if it's not orthogonal to the query language
against its data model.