Re: Requirement 3.1 rewording

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 10:13:09AM -0500, Pat Hayes wrote:

> changing graph. So I'd suggest that we choose a phrase like 'server'
> (or 'source' or 'base' or 'answer' or some such) and use it
> consistently as a name and as a qualifier, as in 'server graph',
> meaning the notional RDF graph used by the server to answer the query.

The problem with "server graph" is that we adopted a requirement that
the query language can work w/out network support. Hence my suggested
"queried graph"; "source graph" also seems a credible choice.

But yr point about "*the* RDF graph", given the possibility of
distributed or federated queries, is a good one. As is the point about
naming and consistent use.

Best,
Kendall Clark
--
Habitation creates space; space only exists because we do.