RE: UC&R draft: 1.31 (requirements)

I noted that the requirements list att he F2F is not an exhaustive set of
requirements for the WG and actually is scoped as "things we should think
about", not "must include" nor does it assume that the absence from the
published list means we can't include a feature.  So I extracted the
requirements with 9 or more "yes" votes  - there were lots of "9"s - at the
F2F [1].  There was one with 8 votes then there were 2 with "6".  I didn't
include the "8" one as it says "may" so isn't constraining.

8:
* Query results may return source/provenance (straw poll: yes 8, no 3)

6:
* Queries expressing arbitrary RDF data types
   (straw poll on required: yes 6, no: 3)
* Queries for the non-existence of one or more triples in a graph.
   (straw poll: yes 6, no 1)

I agree with Dan's suggestion to adopt 4.1-4.10 in order to make progress.

	Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftfreq.txt