Re: Minutes of Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-15 for review

On Apr 20, 2004, at 11:06 PM, Jean-François Baget wrote:

> Present: Dan Connoly, Jean-François Baget, Stephen Harris, Andy
> Seaborne, Pat Hayes,  Bryan Thompson, Kevin Wilkinson, Howard Katz,
> Dave Beckett, Janne Saarela, Kendall_Clark, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Jos de
> Roo

+ Alberto Reggiori

> 3. Amsterdam meeting agenda
>         see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf1
>
> Need info on how to go there
>
> Also, listing of availables hotels
>
> Logistics page?

DONE - updated logistics page and emailed directions

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0157.html

and sorted out some last vacancies

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0156.html

> Titles of presentations
>
> Strictly 10mn / pres
>
> Eliminate crash course on RDQL?

I think the agenda has been accordingly updated to: "RDQL: experience
from two implementations by Alberto and/or DaveB"

I will email my contribution/preso before the meeting on the list for
archival/reference

> Know the number in advance for phone to the meeting

not sure about this - we need to cross-check here tomorrow and email
the list (or Dan) if really necessary before the meeting

cu in Leiden

Alberto