Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-08 for review

On Apr 13, 2004, at 16:56, ext Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 07:22, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>> OK, apologies for not being more precise (ironically, I thought I had
>> done pretty well). Tx to Bryan for clarifying his portion of the log.
>> Can anyone attest to themselves or others voting for an RDFQ
>> lightening
>> talk?
>
> I don't think we need to recreate all the data. We have enough.
>
> I'll take another look at the schedule of talks.
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf1#agenda

Actually, it may have been due to some cosmic intervention that an RDFQ
talk was omitted from the schedule.

Unfortunately, my wife's brother just passed away and I will be
travelling
to the funeral that Friday, and participation on Thursday afternoon is
iffy.

So no need to modify the current schedule.

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland