RE: toward Apr AMS meeting agenda

That's indeed a lot of work, but that's also why we're here
(in a working group :)) The use cases entail test cases
which are making the requirements and designissues tangible.
They are however separated powers, just like the judicial,
legislative and executive powers. I think it makes sense
to have something like an initial version of
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
from day 1 instead of manual polling... :)

                      "Rob Shearer"
                      <Rob.Shearer@networkinf        To:       "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, "RDF Data Access Working Group"
                      erence.com>                     <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      public-rdf-dawg-request        Subject:  RE: toward Apr AMS meeting agenda
                      @w3.org

                      07/04/2004 00:36

It would be good to put together a complete list of requirements as well
as current status (proposed, proposed and seconded) in the agenda. I
have a hard time remembering things unless they're in written lists.

At some point, the same might be good for use cases, although I
recognize that's a lot more work. A web form listing all the use cases
and polling for who supports carrying which cases forward might be a
simple way of seeing in which direction the group is leaning without
cluttering the mailing list with postings.