face-to-face meeting proposals? [was: toward Apr AMS meeting agenda]

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 02:45, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> > Likewise future ftf meetings. It's good to have
> > them planned a year in advance. Anybody who would
> > like to host a future ftf meeting should please
> > let the WG know at or before the Amsterdam meeting.
> > Perhaps we'll entertain proposals before the meeting
> > in email and actually decide at the meeting.
>
> HP would be happy to host a F2F in Bristol, UK (when it is appropriate to
> have it in Europe).
>
> The airport is:
>
> http://jena.hpl.hp.com:2020/airports?lang=fetch&r=http://www.megginson.com/e
> xp/id/airports/EGGD

Our charter calls for meetings in
June, September/October, and December.
  http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/dawg-charter#schedule
That's somewhat negotiable.

I'm interested in any proposals to host a face to face meeting.
I'd very much like to decide on our ftf meeting schedule
for the next year while we're in Amsterdam. So (a) everybody
come with your calendar and be prepared to play the game
of "when shall we meet?" and (b) if you're not going to
attend, please arrange for somebody to play the game on
your behalf. As chair, I'm somewhat willing to do that,
but I'll have a lot on my mind, and I recommend you
find a less distracted proxy.

I'm inclined to go to the U.S. west coast in June, by the way.

p.s. I am, still, in the market for a co-chair.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?