Re: getting rdf query results as an rdf graph (fwd)

As stated during the telecon, if this equates to a requirement
that query results be returned as an RDF graph, then I also fully
support this.

If it means something else, then I have no idea what that is or
whether I'd support it...

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler