Re: erratum: terminology about IRIs is (slightly) wrong in RDF specs

I agree with Pierre-Antoine.

The wording could be tightened up.

RDF Concepts says:

"IRIs in the RDF abstract syntax MUST be absolute, and MAY
  contain a fragment identifier."

but (RFC 3987) the absolute-IRI rule doesn't have a fragment so at least
the wording should be "may also contain" but "conform to the "IRI"
syntax is enough here.

While in the area:

By RFC 3986/87:

    http:abc

is an IRI (and absolute-IRI).

It is the HTTP URI scheme (RFC7230 sec 2.7.1) that requires the
authority to get http://host/path.

There needs to be an additional requirement to follow the rules of the
specific scheme.

"and SHOULD conform to any additional rules of the URI scheme, and URN
namespace if a URN."

("SHOULD" because this is a change).

For "http:", syntax parsers can be recommended to resolve same-scheme
URIs in non-strict mode (RFC3986/sec 5.2.2) and then a reference written
"http:abc" and well-formed base http: URI will produce an HTTP URI.

URNs have additional rules and so do the URN namespaces (e.g. UUID URNs)

Is it worth defining a piece of terminology e.g. "RDF Reference"  to
collect the points together?

     Andy