Re: Error in RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax

Dear Rachel,

sorry for a late answer, and thank you for point this out.

The definition is, indeed, a little confusing, but may be the problem is
not in step 6, but in the definition of D1 and D2:

> Two RDF datasets
<https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-rdf11-concepts-20140225/#dfn-rdf-dataset>
(the RDF dataset D1 with default graph DG1 and any named graph NG1 and the
RDF dataset D2 with default graph DG2 and any named graph NG2)

This might be me being non-native, but I'm confused with "any named graph
NG1" in this sentence (and the same with NG2, of course). What does NG1
denote here? One particular named graph of D1? Each named graph of D1 (that
would be quite strange)? The set of all named graphs in D1?

Note that the last interpretation makes step 6 perfectly ok.

> <n, G> is in NG1 if and only if <M(n), M(G)> is in NG2

But then if would be worth rephrasing the definition of D1 as "the RDF
dataset D1 with default graph DG1 and **a set of named graphs** NG1)" (and
respectively for D2).

Otherwise, Ivan's proposal also makes sense: in step 6, replacing NG1 and
NG2 with D1 and D2 respectively