Re: Proposed fixed version of N-Triples https://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/ Section 7

From: Wouter Beek <wouter@triply.cc>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 11:52:02 +0200
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, public-rdf-comments Comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Hi Gregg,

I’m not aware of processors that don’t parse these tests.

Two out of five processors I've tested did not pass the minimal whitespace
test.  These are rdflib 4.2.2 and SWI-Prolog's Semweb library 7.5.10 (the
ones who did pass are Serd, Raptor, and Jena).  Even though my sample size
is small, this 2-out-of-5 score indicates that there may be other
processors that do not pass this test either.

I’m also not aware of any previously-ok-now-illegal tests based on our
> discussion.

I agree, Peter's tests all seem to be of the
previously-unclear-or-illegal-now-legal kind.

---
Best regards,
Wouter Beek.

Email: wouter@triply.cc