Re: RDFa + JSON-LD

> On 23 Jan 2017, at 10:48, William Waites <ww@styx.org> wrote:
>
>> BNode identifiers refer to the same BNode, regardless of
>> which 'portion' they are in …
>
> It almost sounds as if you are about to invent an idea of scope,
> which one day might be allowed to nest…

I am not sure that is where I am heading at:-) What I am saying is that an HTML+RDFa+JSON-LD content would generate _one_ graph (just as HTML+RDFa generates _one_ graph). The rest could be seen as syntactic sugar, in fact…

That being said, I am not convinced that it is worth going down that route at the end. Recognizing, however, that a lambda user who may not have a deep understanding of the ins and outs of RDF may find himself/herself puzzled if, say, a namespace declaration in a @vocab element on HTML, or a node identified through _:B1234 is not working properly within the JSON-LD segment.

Ivan

> William Waites
> Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science
> School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
> Informatics Forum 5.38, 10 Crichton St.
> Edinburgh, EH8 9AB, Scotland

----
Ivan Herman, W3C