Re: Usage of rdfs:label

Dear Felicja,

The intended meaning of the property rdfs:label is explained in the
recommendation RDF Schema [1].  The property should be used to provide a
human readable name for a resource.  It very often happens that
rdfs:label (like all standard properties) is missused.  Considering the
intended meaning of rdfs:label, one should not use camelCase or
underscore_names as a label, IMHO.  Yet, what "human-readable" means is
subject to interpretation and one could argue that camelCase identifiers
are perfectly human-readable.

Best,
--AZ

[1] Dan Brickley, R.V. Guha (eds.). RDF Schema 1.1, W3C Recommendation
25 February 2014. Section 3.6, rdfs:label.
https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_label

--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD - Institut Henri Fayol