Re: JSON-LD for Golang: implementation report

Congratulations on passing the test suite with flying colors! I’ve updated the consolidated EARL report on the json-ld.org <http://json-ld.org/> site [1]. It’s great to have a fully conforming implementation in Go!

> I’m wondering what else is required in order to have JSON-goLD included into the list of fully compliant implementations?

This requires action by W3C Staff; the original purpose of the submission implementation report [2] was to show adequate coverage to exit the CR phase of the recommendation. However, there is precedent for updating these reports after the fact. I leave that up to the original staff contacts of the RDF Working Group.

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/ <http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/>
[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/test-suite/reports/cr-20131022.html <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/json-ld/raw-file/default/test-suite/reports/cr-20131022.html>