Re: No reference to RDF 1.0

Jonathan,

(this is not an official answer from the WG)

The email below by Dan Brickley explains that RDF 1.0 was not called
like this before the RDF 1.1 working group came into existence.  So,
there is no document that describes something called RDF 1.0.  However,
what we mean by this is the RDF specifications from 2004.

RDF 1.1 Primer has a reference to the 2004's RDF Primer. You are right
that a reference to it in "What's new in RDF 1.1" would be relevant (or
perhaps to "Resource Description Framework (RDF): Concepts and Abstract
Syntax").

Nonetheless, please consider that the document says:

"This document is meant to serve as a guide for those already familiar
with RDF 1.0 who wish to understand changes in version 1.1."

So, the reader should know already what it is talking about. Those who
don't know should not read this document and just start with the RDF 1.1
Primer or RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract syntax.

Best,
--AZ.

--
Antoine Zimmermann