Re: issues with TriG Test Suite

On Dec 31, 2014 4:33 AM, "Gregg Kellogg" <gregg@greggkellogg.com> wrote:

> Congratulations Ruben! I'll regenerate the reports and see about
> getting them updated in the repository.

Do we have a post-CR results page? If not, I propose that we link an
archived version for posterity and continue to use the current page for
aggregation of test results. I suspect that is the best use of any acquired
Google karma.

> Gregg Kellogg
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 30, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
wrote:

> > Hi Gregg, Ivan,
> >
> > I appreciate your help, and sorry for nitpicking;
> > one needs to get very picky about details
> > when aiming to pass all test cases of a spec ;-)
> >
> > That said, I have one existing and three new EARL reports for N3.js:
> > -
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/earl/n3js-earl-report-turtle.ttl
(existing)
> > -