Re: issues with TriG Test Suite

From: Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 00:46:38 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Hi Gregg, Ivan,

I appreciate your help, and sorry for nitpicking;
one needs to get very picky about details
when aiming to pass all test cases of a spec ;-)

That said, I have one existing and three new EARL reports for N3.js:
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/earl/n3js-earl-report-turtle.ttl (existing)
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/earl/n3js-earl-report-trig.ttl (new)
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/earl/n3js-earl-report-ntriples.ttl (new)
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/RubenVerborgh/N3.js/earl/n3js-earl-report-nquads.ttl (new)
As far as I know, this makes N3.js the first JavaScript library to parse TriG and N-Quads
(and certainly the only one doing it in a streaming way).

If reports are still welcome for TriG, N-Triples, and N-Quads,
I would be most happy if you could include them.

Thanks in advance,

Ruben