[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: JSON-LD 1.0, JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API are W3C Proposed Recommendations'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of art.barstow@nokia.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:30:01 +0000
To: art.barstow@nokia.com,public-rdf-comments@w3.org,w3c-archive@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
JSON-LD 1.0, JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API are W3C Proposed
Recommendations' (Advisory Committee) for Nokia Corporation by Arthur
Barstow.

Regarding the "JSON-LD 1.0" specification, the reviewer  supports
publication as a W3C Recommendation as is.
The reviewer abstained from the review of "JSON-LD 1.0 Processing
Algorithms and API".

Additional comments about the specification:
   I would like to remain silent on this spec because I do not have any
review feedback. However, this form is broken in that it will not allow me
to just provide feedback on the first spec. As such, "abstain" here means
"no comment".

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/JSON-LD-PRs/ until 2013-12-05.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer