[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: JSON-LD 1.0, JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API are W3C Proposed Recommendations'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of george.thomas1@hhs.gov <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:54:01 +0000
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org,w3c-archive@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
JSON-LD 1.0, JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API are W3C Proposed
Recommendations' (Advisory Committee) for Department of Health and Human
Services by George Thomas.

Regarding the "JSON-LD 1.0" specification, the reviewer  supports
publication as a W3C Recommendation as is.
The reviewer abstained from the review of "JSON-LD 1.0 Processing
Algorithms and API".

The reviewer's organization:
   - expects to produce content conforming to these specifications.
   - expects to use products conforming to these specifications.

General comments:
   we have an initial output of healthdata.gov catalog datasets expressed
using json-ld at;

http://hub.healthdata.gov/data.jsonlp

and will continue to leverage the related specs as we go.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/JSON-LD-PRs/ until 2013-12-05.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer