Re: Turtle implementation report for RDF::Trine (ACTION-268)

Greg, sorry for the late response on this issue. In March, you reported some issues on the Turtle Implementation Report [2]. In particular, you noted that the link to the mailing list (public-rdf-comments@w3.org) was broken and that the version of the EARL spec which was referenced was out of date. The referenced version of the EARL report is now [3], which is the latest version of that spec.

These issues have been addressed, as you can see in the current Turtle Implementation Report [2]. Please tell us if this resolves your issues by responding to this mail with “[RESOLVED]” in the subject.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Schema/