suggested test cases for turtle comments

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 13:20:14 -0700
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
This is not intended as a formal comment, and I do not request issue tracking or a formal response.

I hit an inconsistency between turtle implementations with the following snippet:

@prefix based: <http://syapse.com/based#> .
@prefix sys: <http://syapse.com/sys#> .
based:HumanSubject_1 sys:owner# link with modelName User
'''s:syuser/5''' .

Looking at my error (forgetting the space before the #) and looking at the spec. which allows this, I was not surprised at the behavior of either system.

I wonder whether there are enough tests for the somewhat curious rules to do with comments.

My understanding is that

_:a eg:prop (
     eg:aaa#this-is-a-comment
     eg:aaa\#this-is-not-a-comment-but-part-of-the-qname
).

Jeremy J Carroll
Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.