Turtle tests defining conformance

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:10:52 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
* Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> [2013-03-23 15:38-0700]
> I reviewed the Turtle 2013 doc and the test suite hanging out in
> mercurial a few weeks ago at
>   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/
> I'm still not clear if these define conformance; I asked about this
> in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Feb/0026.html

In May 2012, the RDF WG discussed conformance and opted to follow
W3C practice of having the spec alone define conformance.
  <http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-05-16#line0147>
(You can track the evolution of the conformance section on
  <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/log/dad56881f954/rdf-turtle/index.html>.
 Look for the commit comment "Remove current conformance text".)

If you are satisfied with the resolution of Turtle tests defining
conformance, please reply with [RESOLVED] in the subject.
--
-ericP