Re: Turtle implementation report for RDF::Trine

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:11:57 -0500
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
On Mar 1, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Gregory Williams wrote:

> I've posted EARL results for my turtle parser at:
>
> http://kasei.us/code/rdf-trine/rdf-trine-turtle-2013-03-01.ttl

Also, I had two editorial comments about the implementation report page at:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html

* The link to this mailing list soliciting implementation reports is broken.

* The version of EARL that is linked to from the implementation report is a WD from 2007. The latest EARL WD from 2011 [1] makes substantive changes to the EARL vocabulary (e.g. earl:pass becomes earl:passed). It seems that the implementation report page is already using the new terms, but the reference should be updated to avoid confusion.

thanks,
gregory williams

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-EARL10-Schema-20110510/