Re: Understanding of JSON-LD values

On 6/13/13 6:00 AM, William Waites wrote:
> I disagree with the strong de-emphasis on RDF in the JSON-LD
> specifications though.

Yes.

I think that's being addressed and more clearly understood over the last
few days.

> It should say something more like, "if you use
> JSON this way, it makes it possible to do all sorts of RDF semantic
> web stuff with it, in fact it*is*  RDF -- that's pretty cool, but if
> you don't want to think about that, you don't have to".
The statement above reflects the crux of the matter, strategically. This
has to be the spec's ultimate goal i.e., exude flexibility via loose
coupling.
All of this is achievable en route to a win-win.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO