Re: Please allow blank lines in n-triples format -- and comments!

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:28:09 -0400
To: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
CC: "Carroll, Jeremy" <jjc@syapse.com>
Also, the current grammar does not allow comments, though it should,
because as Jeremy Carroll pointed out, the original n-triples format
allowed comments:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2013Jul/0109.html

Here is the original n-triples grammar:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/#comment

So these omissions seem to be bugs in the grammar, rather than being
intentional.

BTW, the correction I suggested below is also wrong, as it would not
allow blank lines that contain whitespace (nor does it allow comments).

Thanks,
David