Re: More clearly warn that "generalized RDF" is non-standard

Yes, I concur with Sandro.  The RDF WG inserted the "generalized RDF" description for a good reason.  It is there to allow for alignment with JSON-LD and any future implementations or formats that cannot, for good technical reasons, limit their possible parsings to standard RDF.

That does not mean, however, that we should encourage "generalized RDF" at any point.  Its use should be strongly discouraged in implementations and where that is impossible, as with JSON-LD, then its /social/ use should be strongly discouraged, as with JSON-LD.  Hence, I think we should put in the stronger wording but leave the concept in place.

Chair and editor hats simultaneously "on" and "off".  Take that, Erwin Schrödinger!

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood