Re: More clearly warn that "generalized RDF" is non-standard

Hi David,

I acknowledge your comment and your concern.  I *personally* agree with you that we need to carefully word this section of RDF Concepts.

The next RDF WG meeting that I will be able to attend is 21 August, so I will put this on the agenda for that meeting.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood