Re: Storing Metadata [was: Dataset Syntax - checking for consensus]

Hi all,

Please note that James posted this at my request and, as such, does not require a formal response from the WG.  However, I do hope that it informs our discussions by providing another current implementation design decision and justification.

Regards,
Dave