Turtle quotation idea unicode

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:11:49 +0100
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
I noticed that there are two long quotation mechanism that do the same thing """ and '''

Now that unicode tooling is widespread - it was certainly not so 15 years ago - why not make
one of those be a pure unicode string? This is something I was thinking would be useful in Scala
for regexps for example, where having to decode the number of backslashes makes a nice notation
unreadable. I'll suggest it in Scala too. But it seems that this would be useful here too.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/