Re: Reification and Provenance modelling

Bob,

this is not a technical but rather a more administrative response...

The RDF WG is, currently, only gathering. What this means in practice is that people are signing up to the group and the real work will begin mid-February. In the meantime, I have archived this mail so that it could be put 'back' into the collective psyche of the group when the time comes...

Thanks

Ivan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/