Re: R2RML mappings done w.r.t. data quality/dataset interoperability and etc.

Darya,

You should take a look at the Musicbrainz R2RML mappings [1]. They have
been developed by Barry Norton. These mappings have been used to generate
the Musicbrainz RDF dump. Barry can point you to where the RDF dump is.

Best

[1] https://github.com/LinkedBrainz/MusicBrainz-R2RML/tree/master/mappings

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA